Thread: Is it possible to back out of the contract if the process is not complete

Thanks

Is it possible to back out of the contract if the process is not complete

Is it possible to back out out of the contract? Both me and RPM have signed it but the rest of the process has not been complete. I have gotten a much better offer that actually has good support and communication unlike RPM.

Thanks
    Visit GreenGully's Socialblade Profile Follow GreenGully On Twitter Visit GreenGully's Youtube Channel

Re: Is it possible to back out of the contract if the process is not complete

Maybe... if you get them soon enough start tweeting them endlessly until they reply

Otherwise you're out of luck seeing as you both have signed

Thanks

Okay thank you for your help

Thanks
    Visit SonicOrbStudios's Socialblade Profile Follow SonicOrbStudios On Twitter Add SonicOrbStudios on Google+ Visit SonicOrbStudios's Youtube Channel Visit SonicOrbStudios's Instagram Channel

yeah as GG has stated, once both parties have signed, you're locked in to the terms on that paper. You could possibly try to ask them very nice like, but I doubt they will do anything...
    --
    Dave
    Support Manager, Media Consultant - Social Blade LLC

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter | Google+

Thanks

yeah as GG has stated, once both parties have signed, you're locked in to the terms on that paper. You could possibly try to ask them very nice like, but I doubt they will do anything...
    Originally Posted by SonicOrbStudios View Post
    What if i was to deny access when youtube sends me the email that gives them permission to my channel

Thanks
    Visit GreenGully's Socialblade Profile Follow GreenGully On Twitter Visit GreenGully's Youtube Channel

you need to take this up with RPM. Send them an email

Thanks

you need to take this up with RPM. Send them an email
    Originally Posted by GreenGully View Post
    I do but they take forever to respond

Thanks
    Visit TDKPyrostasis's Socialblade Profile Follow TDKPyrostasis On Twitter Visit TDKPyrostasis's Youtube Channel Visit TDKPyrostasis's Instagram Channel

Once its signed your locked in unless RPM decides to let you out. It cant hurt to ask, but once the contracts signed its a done deal.